John Deere 6.5-Bushel Rear Bagger Hopper and Chute for 100 Series with 42-inch mower
Includes chute for 42-inch deck.
Front ballast is recommended when bagging, especially on hills or inclines
The hopper design provides efficient bagging performance, clean operation, and easy-to-empty bags:
- Two durable bags with a generous, 6-1/2-bu (230-L) capacity lift out for emptying and are easy to reinstall.
- Efficient lower chute provides smooth flow of material to reduce chance of plugging.
- Standard mower blades can be used for bagging, high-lift blades are available for very difficult bagging conditions.
- Air-exhaust duct directs air from the hopper back and toward the ground for clean operation.
- Convenient bungee-cord fastener makes opening and closing the hopper easy.
- It is easy to install and remove the hopper, and no tools are required after the initial installation.
- Pins and spring clips hold the hopper and chute in place; there is nothing left to interfere with other attachments when removed.
- Loose-knit bags allow more air to flow through to provide complete bag filling in wet and heavy grass conditions.
Replaces BG20015, BM22628, BM22897 and BM21888